Views: 9 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-27 Origin: Site
In fact, yam is a kind of food that we can often eat, and the taste will feel sticky and waxy. So many people will fry yam to eat. Most people just know that yam is good. It is used to make dishes, but I don’t know that yam can be used as a medicinal material.
In fact, as long as the extracts from the yam are processed and extracted, they can be made into nutritional capsules. This kind of nutritional capsules can treat a lot of diseases and can also have a certain nourishing effect.
So what is the effect of yam extract？
1. Invigorating the middle and replenishing qi: iron stick yam is rich in 18 kinds of amino acids, more than 10 kinds of trace elements, and other minerals, so it can invigorate the spleen and stomach, invigorate the lungs and kidneys, invigorate the spleen and qi, invigorate the spleen and deficiencies, and invigorate the kidneys. Lean, benefit the mind and calm the nerves.
2. Diabetes and promotes fluid: This yam has the effect of diminishing one's thirst and genitals: Chinese yam is often used as a single flavor in the prescription for the treatment of asthenia and diabetics (diabetes).
3. Health care: Since fresh yam is rich in vitamins, amino acids and minerals, it can prevent abnormal lipid metabolism and arteriosclerosis. It also has a certain effect on maintaining the normal function of insulin. It can enhance human immunity, relieve the heart and calm the nerves, and relax. Cough and asthma, delay aging and other health care effects.
4. Beauty: Li Gao, an expert on the spleen and stomach of the Yuan Dynasty, said: "It can treat dry skin and moisturize it." Li Shizhen wrote: "Yam can moisturize the fur. "Yam has a unique effect on nourishing the skin, bodybuilding and beauty.
5. Control the desire to eat: yam is rich in protein, B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, glucose, crude protein amino acids, choline, allantoin, etc.; among them, the important nutrient yam soap is a pioneer in the synthesis of female hormones Substances, nourish yin and yang, and enhance metabolism; and the polysaccharide protein components of mucus and digestive enzymes contained in fresh tubers can prevent cardiovascular fat deposition and help gastrointestinal digestion and absorption.
After reading this article, I believe that everyone has an understanding of the efficacy of yam extract, so when your baby has indigestion, constipation and other symptoms, you may wish to use this drug to treat it. This drug is good for your child’s body It will be more beneficial and can also play a health care role, so there are no such big side effects. Even the usual frostbite has a good effect.