A powerful herb that finds frequent mention in classic Chinese medicine texts for its many healing properties is Bai Shao, more commonly known as the White Peony Root. Scientifically called Paeonia Lactiflora Pall, it belongs to the Paeoniaceae family of flowering plants. The “root” section of the peony is highly regarded by herbalists and Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioners for its emotional stabilizing and mental focus benefits (among other benefits, including helping boost the immune system). In basic terms, it makes us feel good.
1. Anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory, used in cosmetic and personal care
2. Anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory, mint smell, used in toothcare
3.Clear away heat and cool blood.
4.Broad antibiosis, Inhibit bacteria growth.
5.Anti-inflammation and stop pain.
1. Applied in cosmetics field, paeoniflorin p.e. can effectively make people more beautiful;
2. Applied in health product field, Paeoniflorin powder is produced oral capsule to protect cardiovascular;
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, white peony root extract is used as a kind of analgesic, with the function of regulating immunity