Views: 1 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-05-02 Origin: Site
Tremella fuciformis, as the "crown of mushrooms", has been eaten for more than 1000 years since the prosperous Tang Dynasty. Tremella fuciformis has been regarded as the "Royal health product" in all dynasties.
Wild Tremella grows in the damp mountains, parasitizes on trees, and absorbs the essence of the sun, moon, heaven and earth. White as jade, tremella contains a lot of invisible energy, but it is very rare. It is also known as the "treasure in the mountains"
The protein of Tremella fuciformis contains 17 amino acids such as leucine, isoleucine, phenylalanine, amino acid, serine, glutamate, lysine, proline, arginine, lysine, alanine, threonine, aspartic acid, tyrosine, cystine, histidine and methionine, among which proline is the most abundant.
1. Tremella can improve the detoxification ability of liver and protect liver; Tremella fuciformis has certain curative effect on senile chronic bronchitis and pulmonary heart disease.
2. Tremella is rich in vitamin D, which can prevent the loss of calcium and is very beneficial to growth and development; Because it is rich in trace elements such as selenium, it can enhance the body's anti-tumor immunity.
3. Tremella fuciformis is rich in natural plant colloid. With its Yin nourishing effect, it can moisturize the skin and remove facial chloasma and freckles after long-term use.
4. The effective component of Tremella fuciformis, acidic polysaccharides, can enhance human immunity, mobilize lymphocytes, enhance the phagocytosis of leukocytes and stimulate the hematopoietic function of bone marrow; Tremella polysaccharide has antitumor effect.
5. Dietary fiber in Tremella can help gastrointestinal peristalsis and reduce fat absorption, so as to achieve the effect of weight loss.
6. Tremella can also enhance the tolerance of tumor patients to radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
Tremella fuciformis contains 5.0 grams of protein, 0.6 grams of fat, 79 grams of carbohydrates, 341 kcal of calories, 380 mg of calcium, 250 mg of phosphorus and 30.4 mg of iron per 100 grams. In addition, it also contains a variety of vitamins, trace elements and tremella polysaccharide.
Tremella has so many benefits, but only high-quality Tremella can give full play to these effects.
1. The ear flap is white. The natural wild Tremella itself is white, that is to say, the original color of Tremella is white. The higher the quality of the culture medium, the whiter the color of Tremella.
2. Sessile head. Tremella root can't be eaten. We usually remove it after soaking.
3. No agricultural residues. The growth temperature of Tremella is similar to the survival temperature of insects in nature. Generally, 8-20 days after Tremella inoculation, insects are easy to invade the hypha of Tremella. In order to prevent this situation, many manufacturers will spray pesticides, but the growers of high-quality Tremella will clean up the insects before cultivation and strengthen the air circulation in the mushroom room, so as to ensure the healthy growth of Tremella without spraying pesticides.
4. Colloidal. Tremella colloid is a natural plant colloid. More or less colloid means the advantages and disadvantages of Tremella. The more colloid, the higher the content of Tremella Polysaccharide in Tremella fuciformis. As the most important nutrient element in Tremella fuciformis, the higher the content, the better the quality of Tremella fuciformis.