Views: 11 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-01 Origin: Site
Mango is a fruit that many people like to eat. The fragrance of mango is fascinating and attractive, but the season of mango can only be eaten in summer. What if we want to eat mango in other seasons? In fact, mango powder made from mango can now be made into various foods with mango flavor. A common practice is mango intestinal powder, so what is the role of mango powder?
1. Stop vomiting and dizziness. Eating mango has a good effect on vertigo, Meniere syndrome, high blood pressure vertigo, nausea and vomiting. In ancient times, all those who crossed the ocean carried some mangoes with them to alleviate the sickness. The flesh or mango decoction is also effective in suppressing nausea in pregnant women.
2. Reduce blood lipids and cholesterol. Mango can lower cholesterol and triglycerides, and regular food is helpful to prevent and treat cardiovascular diseases.
3. Remove disease and cough. Mango has a therapeutic effect on cough, phlegm and asthma.
4. Anti-cancer. Mango contains compounds such as mango keto acid and has anti-cancer pharmacological effects. Mango juice can increase gastrointestinal motility and shorten the residence time of feces in the colon, so it is very helpful for the prevention and treatment of colon cancer.
5. Helps clear the stomach. Edible mango has the effect of clearing the stomach and intestines, and has a certain antiemetic effect on motion sickness and seasickness. The color of the peel is green, green, yellow and red; the flesh is yellow, green and orange; the taste is sour, sweet and light sweet , Sweet and sour.
6. Helps sterilize. The extract of mango leaves can inhibit Pseudococcus, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa. It also has the effect of suppressing influenza virus.
7. Helps to beautify the skin. Because mango contains a lot of vitamins, eating mango often can moisturize the skin. Mango is particularly high in carotene, which is good for eyesight and moisturizes the skin. It is a good fruit for ladies.
The above is the introduction about the function of mango intestine powder and mango powder. Now that you understand the making of mango intestine powder, you can also try it yourself at home. In fact, using mango powder can also be made into other foods, such as mango smoothie, mango pancake, etc. But one thing to remember is that mangoes are tropical fruits and are hot in nature, so don’t eat too much or they will get angry.