Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-11 Origin:Site
Side effects of Epimedium:
Epimedium is more dry and intense, can hurt the yin and help fire. Some people will experience dizziness, vomiting, dry mouth, thirst, nosebleeds and other reactions after taking it; people with Yin deficiency and fire, five upset fever, dreams and nocturnal emission, hypersexuality Don't use.
Those with yin deficiency and fire prosperous and phase fire are easy to take. Phase fire is easy to move, and Yang is easy to lift. The husband is childless for a long time. It is because if the yin essence is not sufficient and the true yang is not solid, taking Xinwen drugs will promote the growth of the seedlings, which is counterproductive, and its powerful function of nourishing the essence and qi and invigorating the kidney and yang, if normal people take it for a long time, the yang will become more lustful, and excessive indulgence will hurt the yin Too much, the essence is dissipated, there is no other reason.
Suitable people for Epimedium:
Suitable for people with impotence, cold uterus, infertility, yang deficiency hypertension, and menopause.
Epimedium does not apply to people:
1. People with symptoms of "five upset heat" and yin deficiency.
2. People with yellowish urine, dry or dry throat, polydipsia from time to time and internal fever.
3. People with frequent nosebleeds, or women with heavy menstrual flow, bright red blood, red tongue, thin pulse, and bloody heat.
4. People who have a cold and flu, headache, stuffy nose, fever, chills, cough and phlegm.
5. People with hypertension, dizziness, unsteady walking, dizziness, irritability and anger.
Xi'an Xuhuang, a professional plant extract manufacturer, welcome to consult!