Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-10-13 Origin:Site
1. Treatment of recurrent oral ulcers with aloe: Wash and dry the fresh aloe leaves, grind into powder and apply to the oral ulcers, 4-6 times a day, usually within 5-10 days. Using aloe vera to treat recurrent oral ulcers is not only quick and easy, but also non-toxic and side effects.
2. Aloe vera treats mosquito bites: Take fresh aloe vera leaves and wash them, separate them from the middle, cut off the thorns on the sides, and apply directly to the bitten area for immediate effect.
3. Treatment of paronychia with aloe: smash the fresh aloe leaves to extract juice and apply the juice to the affected area, or bake the fresh aloe leaves softly and cut open, and put them on the affected finger.
4. Treatment of athlete's foot with aloe: soak aloe with white wine, wait for the color of the aloe to change from green to yellow, and drop the wine on the affected area of athlete's foot several times a day.
5. Aloe vera to treat itchy eyes: Wash the aloe vera leaves, scald them with boiling water for a few minutes, then peel off the leaves, rub the eyes with the inner surface or drip the eyes with its juice. Generally it can be cured 3 times.
6. Aloe vera cures hypertension: Aloe vera leaves are washed and washed, cut into filaments, 15 grams each time, 4 times a day, taken with warm boiled water, generally effective for 2 to 3 days.
7. Aloe vera treatment of abscesses: Wash the aloe leaves with clean water, dry them with cotton wool and set aside. Then wash the affected area with medicated soap. According to the size of the affected area, cut a piece of aloe with a sterilized knife, stick it to the affected area, and fix it with medical tape. Change 2 to 3 times a day, and the abscess usually disappears in 3 to 5 days.
8. Aloe vera treats stomach and duodenal ulcers: mash the aloe leaves, add double the amount of white wine, and then add 1/3 of the amount of honey, stir well, leave it for 15 days, filter the juice. Take one wine cup 3 times a day.
9. Aloe treatment of scald: Wash fresh aloe leaves according to the burn area, peel off the skin and take the jelly part, apply it to the cleaned and disinfected burn area, and then cover and fix it with sterile gauze. The dressing was changed every 1 to 3 hours on the day, and 2 to 3 times a day thereafter. Generally, the pain can be relieved or disappeared within 1 to 3 hours, and the redness and swelling will gradually disappear. Healed after 2 to 8 days without leaving scars.
10. Aloe vera cures constipation: Cut aloe vera leaves finely and mash, 3 times a day, 15 grams before each meal, take it with warm water. Or take 5 grams of fresh aloe vera leaves, 30 grams of honey, and boiled water before going to bed every night, which has a good therapeutic effect on constipation.