Tribulus Terrestris is the name of a fruit-bearing plant that is covered with sharp spines and yellow flowers. It has been called the “devil’s weed,” “caltrop,” “goat’s head,” and “puncture vine.” Tribulus is responsible for puncturing bike tires and making barefooted humans and dogs alike yelp. It’s nature’s Lego block, but it’s also an essential building block for your muscles.
With noted effects on the level of nitric oxide on the body, some bodybuilders will use the herb as a pre-workout supplement about 30-60 minutes prior to hitting the weights. The plus side of using a natural pre-workout supplement is that you don’t suffer the crash of caffeine or the shakiness of some more synthetic blends. Others will use Tribulus Terrestris during their cutting and bulking cycle, because of the effects on testosterone and lean body mass.
1. Tribulus terrestris extract relieving muscle spasm and cramps;
2. Tribulus terrestris extract anti-myocardial ischemia and cerebral ischemia;
3. Tribulus terrestris extract depressing presure, regulating blood fat, and reducing cholesterol;
4. Tribulus terrestris extract promoting sex gland hormones;
5. Tribulus terrestris extract anti-aging and anti cancer;
6. diuretic, anti-calculus of the urethra, reducing the risk of urinary stone disease and disorder;
7. promoting muscle growth efficiently, helping the body to be strong and letting muscle to play potential role.
1.With the function of muscle enhancer, cholesterol reducing.
2.With the function of diuretic, anti-calculus of the urethra, reducing the risk of urinary stone disease and disorder.
3.Lower blood pressure,blood fat,and anti-atherosclerosis hardening.
4.Anti-aging and increasing body immunity.
5.Strengthening myocardial contractive power,slowing heart rate and dilating coronary arteries.
6.With the function of relieving muscle spasm and cramps.