Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-24 Origin:Site
Aloe vera is a perennial evergreen plant of the genus Aloe in the Liliaceae family. It is native to the Arab countries on the Mediterranean coast and the southern part of the African continent. It is now cultivated in many countries in the world, with more than 500 varieties. It is also grown in Guangdong, Guangxi, Yunnan, Fujian, Sichuan and other places in China.
Aloe contains rich natural active substances such as polysaccharides, anthraquinones, amino acids, proteins, organic acids and so on. Among them, aloe has the highest content of polysaccharides, and it has good effects on skin health and immunity.
Study on the modern pharmacological effects of aloe
(1) Antibacterial and antiviral;
(2) Wound healing:
(3) Regulate and improve immune function;
(4) Improve blood circulation; reduce blood sugar, blood lipids and cholesterol;
(5) Regulate the intestines and stomach, improve the function of the digestive system;
(6) Treat constipation;
(7) Anti-inflammation (gastritis, enteritis, arthritis, nephritis, stomatitis, etc.
(8) Anti-cancer and anti-tumor;
(9) Skin whitening, moisturizing, anti-ultraviolet, anti-aging, skin conditioning.
(1) The main effects of cosmetics: whitening, moisturizing and anti-aging.
(2) The main functions of personal care products: anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory, and anti-allergic.