Views:1 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-28 Origin:Site
Ginseng extract is extracted and refined from the roots, stems and leaves of the Araliaceae plant ginseng. It is rich in 18 types of ginseng monomer saponins, soluble in water at 80°C, and easily soluble in ethanol. It is mainly suitable for symptoms such as coronary heart disease, angina pectoris, slow heart rate, too fast, premature ventricular dysfunction, blood pressure disorders, neurasthenia, menopausal syndrome, excessive fatigue, post-illness, postpartum, postoperative physical weakness and other symptoms; prolonged use can prolong life. It can also enhance physical strength and treat cancer patients with low immune function caused by radiotherapy and chemotherapy; it has the effect of resisting cold and heat stress. At the same time, it has the functions of enhancing the vitality of the surface cells of the human body and inhibiting aging.
1. Effect on blood and hematopoietic system
2. Anti-inflammatory immunity
4. Impact on material metabolism
Metabolism of nucleic acid and protein
For sugar metabolism
For fat metabolism
5. The effect on endocrine
The effect on the pituitary adrenal cortex system
The effect on the gonads
6. Effect on the circulatory system
7. Effects on the nervous system
1. Used in the medical and health care industry, it can be formulated into anti-fatigue, anti-aging and brain health food;
2. Used in the cosmetics industry, it can be formulated into cosmetics that remove spots, reduce wrinkles, activate skin cells, and enhance skin elasticity;
3. It can also be used as food additives.