Views: 16 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-12-28 Origin: Site
Hydroxycitric acid HCA inhibits the synthesis of fat, promotes the burning of fatty acids and reduces food intake. It is a trinity to achieve weight loss and weight loss. The working principle of HCA is to inhibit ATP-citrate lyase (ATP-Citrate lyase) when human glucose is converted into fat, so that fatty acids cannot be synthesized, and it inhibits the progress of glycolysis.
The chemical structure of HCA: HOOC-CH2-C(OH)(COOH)-CH(OH)-COOH (C6H8O8) When food enters our body, carbohydrates are broken down into small molecules of glucose, which enter the bloodstream and become blood sugar, which is then sent to all parts of the body. Cells use metabolism as energy. If glucose is not used immediately, it is stored in the liver or muscle to form glycogen (Glycogen), but if glycogen is stored full, glucose is converted to citric acid through glycolysis and the citric acid cycle, and then through ATP-citric acid Lyase catalyzes the synthesis into fat.
The HCA contained in Garcinia cambogia extract is a citric acid analog, which can compete to inhibit the activity of ATP-citrate lyase, thus hindering the process of converting excess carbohydrates into fat in the body. Studies have found that within 8-12 hours after a meal , HCA can reduce fatty acid synthesis by 40-70%.
(1) The fast-acting fat-burning component HCA contained in Garcinia Cambogia extract can quickly activate adrenaline to increase fat consumption and decompose and burn a large amount of fat. Reduce fat absorption: plant cellulose makes the stomach have a sense of saturation, so that the body reduces food intake, thereby reducing the phenomenon of fat accumulation caused by excessive fat intake. Accelerate lipolysis: Malic acid can promote the activity of mitochondrial lipolytic enzymes, quickly decompose the fat accumulated in the waist, abdomen and buttocks, and reduce waist circumference.
(2) The structure is similar to citric acid, which inhibits the activity of the enzyme ATP-Citrate lyase and prevents the conversion of sugars into excess fat in the body.
(3) Promote the burning of body fat and convert excess energy into glycogen that is easy to consume.
(4) It can regulate fat metabolism in the human body, and store the excessive nutrients that are not consumed by the body as calories in the form of glycogen in the muscles and liver.
(5) Increase the ability of liver and muscle to store glycogen and reduce fat production.
(6) If the storage of glycogen in the body increases, it can immediately supply energy, and the natural reaction of hunger due to decreased blood sugar will also be reduced. Therefore, it has the effect of suppressing appetite and slowing down the production of carbohydrates and proteins.