Views: 9 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-25 Origin: Site
The efficacy of aloe vera extract
1. Aloe vera extract has deep hydrating and moisturizing effects;
2. Aloe extract has anti-ultraviolet and cell light protection effects;
3. Aloe vera extract can adjust the water and oil balance and clean the skin;
4. Aloe extract can inhibit tyrosinase activity, whiten and brighten skin tone;
5. Aloe vera extract is safe and gentle for all skin types (including sensitive skin types).
Scope of application
1. It can be widely used in various skin care products, giving cosmetics an elegant and unique smooth skin feel, and has a highly effective moisturizing skin care function.
2. Skin care products such as creams, lotions and essences that are soft and moisturizing.
3. Moisturizing/sunscreen/acne cleansing products.
Precautions for the application and storage of aloe extract
Application direction: can be used in facial mask/hand protection/skin care/shampoo/conditioner/bath products.
Suggested dosage: 1-5%
Operation suggestion: add in the last procedure, add temperature below 45 degrees, avoid high surfactant concentration and extreme
Acid/extremely alkaline environment.
The product is fully soluble and has good dissolution and diffusion properties, will not make the product turbid, and will not affect the sense of the product. After completely dissolved, its 0.5% aqueous solution is a colorless and transparent liquid.
Aloe vera is a perennial plant that absorbs a large amount of inorganic salt ions during the growth process. It is repeatedly desalted by resin during the concentration and extraction process, which has been greatly improved compared with similar products.
Storage and use conditions: Store at room temperature, please seal the package when not in use. Aloe extract is a heat-sensitive substance and needs to be sealed and stored in a cool, dry, ventilated warehouse, protected from light, and must not be stacked in the open air. Mixed storage with toxic or odorous items is strictly prohibited. Use as soon as possible after opening.