Views: 3 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-04-19 Origin: Site
The advantages of psyllium seed husk
1. Moisturizing the intestines
2. Psyllium rotundifolia fiber has the effect of lowering blood cholesterol. Under the action of probiotics in the colon, the carbohydrates in the fibers of Psyllium sylvestris are fermented and decomposed into short chain fatty acids (Short Chain Fatty Acids), thereby preventing the synthesis of cholesterol.
3. Psyllium rotundifolia fiber can be used to prevent/treat constipation or diarrhea. It can fully absorb water, increase the volume to excrete clumps, increase intestinal peristalsis, reduce the transit time of feces in the intestine, and gradually become regular.
4. Psyllium sylvestris fiber helps to control the rise of blood sugar after meals. At the same time, through the intervention of diabetes, plantain sylvestris can help reduce the insulin demand of diabetic patients.
5. Because the husk of Psyllium sylvestris is rich in water-soluble fibers, it will swell to form a gel mass dozens of times when exposed to water, which can increase satiety, but will not provide calories and reduce calorie intake.
How to eat psyllium seed husk
1. When eating, soak it in warm water and drink it. Use at least 5:1 warm water or milk to soak and drink.
2. For people over 12 years old, take 3-4 grams each time, 2-3 times a day; halve for 6-12 years old
3. It can be added to 300~600cc of ground cold or warm water, or it can be added to beverages; it can also be added to milk or soy milk for breakfast or rice. Stir it and eat it, don’t use hot water to make it directly. , You can mix thoroughly with cold water and then add hot water.
4. Time: It can be used before and after meals, and it is better if it is taken half an hour before meals!
Precautions about the psyllium seed husk
Do not eat dry, as this will cause the body to swell and cause damage to the body.
Do not use high-temperature water to brew and take, because high-temperature water will destroy the nutrients of psyllium husk powder. Which leads to the use effect