Rutin is a flavanoid extracted from dried flower buds of Sophora Japonica Extract,also called Rutoside,Vitamin P, quercetin-3-rutinoside.It is vital in its ability to increase the strength of the capillaries and to regulate their permeability.
1. Anti-inflammatory action.
2. Actions like Vitamin P: maintain the strength of blood vessel, reduce its permeability and brittleness; degreasing action to liver fatty infiltration, especially together with glutathione.
3. Antiviral action: best suppression to phlyctenular stomatitis virus at product concentration of 200g/ml.
4. Inhibition of aldehyde reductase: 95% inhibition at a concentration of 10-5M, which facilitates the treatment of diabetic cataract.
6. Clinical use: for the prevention of intracerebral hemorrhage, hypertension, retinal hemorrhage, purpura and acute hemorrhagic nephrosonephritis; for treatment of chronic tracheitis with effective rate at 84.8% and 98%.
1.It is used in the field of medicine, and can be made into tablets, capsules, granules, etc., for treating hypertension, hemorrhagic purpura, etc.
2.It is used in the field of health care products to prevent blood diseases, anti-oxidation and anti-aging health care drugs.
3.It is used in the cosmetics field to make emulsions, delay aging and protect the skin.