Rhodiola rosea is a herb in the rhodiola genera (Crassulaceae family) which has traditional usage as an anti-fatigue agent and adaptogen compound. Its main chemicals that are thought to be responsible for its effects are rosavin and salidroside.
1. Enhancing immunity and delaying aging;
2. Resisting radiation and tumor;
3. Regulating nervous system and metabolism, effectively limiting melancholy feeling and mood, and promoting mental status;
4. Protecting cardiovascular, dilating coronary artery, preventing coronary arteriosclerosis and arrhythmia.
1. Applied in food fields, it is widely used as functional food additive;
2. Applied in health product field, it can be used as raw material in health food, the purpose is to enhance immunity and resist melancholy;
3. Applied in cosmetics fields, it is widely used to delay aging and compact skin;
4. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is widely used to treat cardio-cerebrovascular disease.