Description of Pilose Asiabell Root Extract
The root of the perennial herbaceous plant Codonopsis Pilosula (Franch.) Nannf. , C. Pilosula Nannf. var. modesta (Nannf.) L. T. Shen, or C. tangshen Oliv. of the family Campanuulaceae.
This herb is similar but inferior to Ren Shen, with the action of invigorating lung-qi and spleen-qi, and neither dry nor greasy in nature.
This herb can tonify qi and blood but is inferior to Ren Shen and is substituted for Ren Shen commonly. It is indicated for blood deficiency due to insufficient qi production caused by deficiency, or blood deficiency syndrome or syndrome of both qi and blood deficiency due to insufficient qi production caused by blood deficiency. . It is applied together with yin-nourishing and body-fluid-generating herbs, such as Mai Dong and Wu Wei Zi.
Function of Pilose Asiabell Root Extract
1. Anti-stress effects.
2. Anti-oxidation effects.
3. Reducing blood lipids.
4. Gastrointestinal motion.
5. Cardiovascular system.
6. Effects on blood.
7. Strengthening immunity.
8. Effects on central nervous system.
9. Traditional TCM function.
10.Coronary heart disease with blood stasis.
11.Chronic hepatitis B.
12. Immunological and hematopoietic effect.
13. Treatment of minimal brain dysfunction.
14. Treatment of acute upper digestive tract hemorrhage.
15. Learning and memory.
Application of Pilose Asiabell Root Extract
1. Applied in food field, it is a kind of nourishing food which has much benefits to brain
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it can be used to treat coronary heart disease and has better effect
3. Applied in cosmetic field, it owns the function of whitening, dispelling spot, anti-wrinkle and activating skin cells