Description of Neem Extract
Azadirachtin is an organic insecticide with low toxicity to the environment, yet was ranked as highly as other conventional chemicals.
In garden stores, azadirachtin is likely included in neem oil products. I say likely, because unlike other insecticides, neem oil does not have a “standard formula” that other companies routinely use. Therein lies the main drawback for neem. When choosing products for EAB larvae control, for instance, use azadirachtin products specifically labeled for that purpose.
Function of Neem Extract
1. It significantly reduced the plaque index and bacterial count.
2. It reduced oxidative stress and lowers blood sugar level in body.
3. It interferes the life cycle of lice, inhibiting their ability to feed and preventing eggs from hatching.
4. It enhances lipid peroxidation in the liver and blood of tumor-bearing models and accompanied by significant decreases in the activities of GSH-dependent antioxidant.
5. It immobilizes and kills 100% human spermatozoa at high concentration.
6. It lowers the lipid levels especially cholesterol and LDL-cholesterol in body.
Application of Neem Extract
1. Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material which used in food and beverage industry;
2. Applied in the health product field;
3. Applied in the pharmaceutical field.