Melatonin is one of the hormones secreted by the pineal gland. Melatonin belongs to the indole heterocyclic compound, its chemical name is N-acetyl-5 methoxytryptamine, also known as pineal gland, melatonin, and melatonin. After the melatonin is synthesized, it is stored in the pineal gland, and the sympathetic nerve excites the pineal gland cells to release melatonin
1. To improve people's sleep quality.
2. Melatonin is a kind of important anti-aging hormone.
3. It could help to regulate endocrine,to eliminate dark spots, age spots, chloasma, pregnancy spot the sun radiation caused pigmentation, so as to make the skin white and moist.
4. Melatonin powder is naturally produced in the body in response to the perception of light,
5. Melatonin powder has been used to ease insomnia, combat jet lag, protect cells from free-radical damage, boost the immune system, prevent cancer, and extend life.
6. Helps regulate other hormones and maintain the body's circadian rhythm.
7. Melatonin also helps regulating effect on the immune system.
8. Melatonin helps regulation of the cardiovascular system.
9. Melatonin has strong antioxidant effects.
10.Release of female reproductive hormones.
1.Melatonin has been used in alternative medicine as a likely effective aid in treating insomnia,it is also likely effective in treating sleep disorders in people who are blind.
2.Melatonin has also been used to treat infertility, to improve sleep problems caused by shift work, or to enhance athletic performance.
3.A topical form of melatonin applied to the skin is possibly effective in preventingsunburn.