Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-21 Origin:Site
Efficacy and effects of sliced turmeric
1. The effect of Chinese medicine turmeric
Traditional Chinese medicine turmeric has a pungent, bitter taste and warm nature. It can enter the liver and spleen meridians. It is usually used for the treatment of irregular menstrual periods, menstrual abdominal pain, traumatic hematoma pain and other diseases. Promoting qi and dispelling blood stasis is one of its most important effects .
2. Chinese medicine turmeric can cure rheumatic pain
Traditional Chinese medicine turmeric has excellent dehumidification and analgesic effects. It has obvious curative effects on human rheumatic diseases. It can be used for the treatment of human rheumatoid arthritis. It can have a good analgesic and swelling effect. It can be used in treatment. The use of sliced turmeric together with Cassia twig and Radix Paeoniae Rubra will make it more effective.
3. Chinese medicine turmeric can cure blood stagnation and uterine deficiency and cold
Traditional Chinese medicine turmeric has a good therapeutic effect on women with uterine deficiency and cold, and it also has a certain therapeutic effect on abdominal pain caused by blood stagnation. However, the therapeutic effect of traditional Chinese medicine turmeric alone is not ideal. It should be combined with angelica and chuan peony and The combination of Chinese medicinal materials such as Corydalis yanhusuo that invigorate blood and relieve pain will make the treatment effect even better. The specific method of combination should follow the guidance of Chinese medicine practitioners.
The medicinal value of sliced turmeric
1. Breaking blood and promoting qi: ① Used for chest pain and heartache, that is, coronary heart disease angina pectoris. It can be used with melon, scallion white, cassia twig and chuanxiong. ②It is used for chest and abdomen distension and pain, seen in chronic gastritis, cholecystitis, hepatitis, and can be used equably with Yujin, Yuanhu and Chuanmeizi. ③For hepatosplenomegaly, or other abdominal tumors, it can be used with red peony root, salvia miltiorrhiza, Jiaobaizhu, and turmeric.
2. To relieve menstruation and relieve pain: For dysmenorrhea, it can be used with peach kernel, angelica, chuanxiong and safflower.
3. Expelling wind and treating arthritis: used for rheumatism or rheumatoid arthritis. It can be used with Qianghuo, Duhuo, Angelica and Red Peony.