Description of Grape Peel Extract
Grape skin extract Resveratrol (RES) is an active ingredient widely found in grapes.In recent years, many scholars at home and abroad have conducted in-depth studies on the biological functions of RES, and found that RES, as an important plant antitoxin, can prevent the oxidation of low-density lipoprotein, and has pharmacological effects such as prevention and treatment of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, prevention of cancer, anti-virus, anti-aging and immune regulation.
Function of Grape Peel Extract
1. With the function of anti-oxidation, reducing the production of free radical and preventing skin from UV radiation.
2. With the function of invigorating the liver and benefiting the kidney.
3. With the function of anti-cancer, lower blood pressure and nourishing the blood.
4. With the function of reducing blood sugar and cholesterol and having the great effect to prevent hypertension.
5. With the function of accelerating skin regeneration, anti-aging and making skin be soft and elastic.
6. Maintaining the health of capillary and artery vascular, enhancing the tension of vascular and reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease.
Application of Grape Peel Extract
1. Appllied in pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used for reducing blood sugar, blood pressure, blood fat and enhancing immunity.
2. Applied in food field, it is mainly used as food additives for colorant and health carenot only owning sweet taste, but also brightness color.
3. Applied in cosmetic field, it is mainly used to Antioxidant and UVprotection.
4. Applied in health products field, it's made into capsule,and it has already become one of the top ten salable natural plant extact products and owns the reputation of "natural health care product" and "orally cosmetics" in America.