Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-03-21 Origin: Site
Creatine monohydrate is a pharmaceutical raw material and a health product additive. It can inhibit the generation of muscle fatigue factors, reduce fatigue and tension, restore physical strength, accelerate protein synthesis in the human body, make muscles stronger, enhance muscle elasticity, reduce cholesterol, blood lipids, and blood sugar levels, improve middle-aged and old people. Muscular dystrophy, delay aging.
1. Increase creatine content in skeletal muscle and improve energy reserves
A large number of in vitro and in vivo experimental studies have confirmed that supplementation of creatine or creatine monohydrate can increase creatine content in skeletal muscle and increase energy reserves.
2. Regulate glucose metabolism pathways and reduce lactate production
Meat color, pH and water retention performance are important indicators in the evaluation system of livestock and poultry meat quality. Studies have found that pH is closely related to meat color and water retention performance, and the rapid decline of pH is related to its glucogenic acid content. In vitro cell experiments show that creatine can activate AMPK, shift basal glucose metabolism to aerobic metabolism, reduce lactate production, and reduce glucose transporter and monocarboxylic acid transporter. Supplementation of creatine monohydrate can reduce lactic acid production, help to alleviate the rapid drop in pH after slaughter, and improve conventional meat quality, and this mechanism is different from reducing lactic acid production by increasing energy proteolysis.
3. Increases intramuscular glycogen stores
Increasing skeletal muscle glycogenolytic potential (glycogen level at slaughter) decreased endpoint pH, increased meat color brightness and drip loss, and muscle with low glycogen and high lactate content had lower pH, while low sugar Muscle with pro- and lactate content exhibited normal post-slaughter glycogenolysis rates and meat quality traits.
4. Increase antioxidant function
Creatine monohydrate protects cells from oxidative stress. Studies have reported that creatine can significantly improve the protection of mitochondrial DNA gene activity in the event of oxidative stress injury, which helps to maintain mitochondrial DNA.
Normalize mitochondrial mutations to ensure their normal function.
1. Food additives, cosmetic surfactants, feed additives, beverage additives, pharmaceutical raw materials and health product additives can also be directly made into capsules and tablets for oral administration.
2. Nutrition supplements. Creatine monohydrate (creatine monohydrate) is known as one of the most popular and effective nutritional supplements, and its status is high enough to keep pace with protein products, and it is firmly ranked among the "best selling supplements". It is rated as a "must use" product for bodybuilders, and is also widely used by athletes in other sports, such as football and basketball players, who want to improve their energy levels and strength. Creatine is not a banned drug, it is naturally present in many foods, so it should not be banned in any sports organization. It is said that at the '96 Olympics, three out of every four winners used creatine.