Chamomile is a well-known garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No plant was better known to the country folk of old, it having been grown for centuries in English gardens for its use as a common domestic medicine to such an extent that the old herbals agree that it is but lost time and labour to describe it.
1. Anti-oxidative and anti-bacterial;
2. Chamomile Extract helps to treat skin inflammation, minor skin infections and abrasions.
3. Chamomile Extract has sleep aid effect.
4. Chamomile Extract treats hemorrhagic cystitis.
5. Chamomile Extract improves gastrointestinal conditions.
6. Chamomile Extract treats mild upper respiratory infections.
7. Chamomile Extract treats mucositis from cancer treatment.
8. Chamomile Extract treats vaginitis (inflammation of the vagina).
9. Chamomile Extract releases premenstrual pain, anxiety and insomnia.
10. Chamomile Extract treats sore and chapped nipples of nursing mothers.
11. Chamomile Extract treats post-operative sore throat/hoarseness due to intubation.
1. Applied in food field,it is mainly used as food additives for nutrient.
2. Applied in cosmetics,it is mainly used to whitening,anti-wrinkle and UV protection.