Description of Bitter Melon Extract
Bitter melon (also known as Momordica charantia, bitter gourd, wild cucumber, and more) is a plant that gets its name from its taste. It becomes more and more bitter as it ripens.
Bitter melon contains many nutrients that can be beneficial to your health. It’s linked to lowering blood sugar, which some studies suggest means it can aid in diabetes treatment.
Bitter melon is linked to lowering the body’s blood sugar. This is because the bitter melon has properties that act like insulin, which helps bring glucose into the cells for energy. The consumption of bitter melon can help your cells utilize glucose and move it to your liver, muscles, and fat. The melon may also be able to help your body retain nutrients by blocking their conversion to glucose that ends up in your blood stream.
Function of Bitter Melon Extract
1. Applied in health product field, the health product which use it as raw material have favourable effect of fight diabetes.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it has high pharmaceutical value, to be used to treat various adverse symptoms: combat asthma, various skin infections, diabetes, GI disorders, and the
Application of Bitter Melon Extract
1. Food industry, bitter melon extract powder is mainly used as food additives;
2. Health product, It is mainly used as capsules or pills;
3. Bitter melon's Vitamin C content is very high. It has functions of preventing scurvy, protecting cell membrane and so on. It can prevent atherosclerosis, sharpen organism stress, and protect the heart.